Sunday, November 13, 2011

The International Wildlife Museum

I went to The International Wildlife Museum in Tucson, AZ and saw some very interesting creatures. To my surprise they had a bug room and it was filled with some of the most amazing butterflies and moths I had ever seen. The fun didn't stop there; they also had some awesome animal displays and skeletons! I hope you enjoy the pictures, I had so many it was hard to narrow them down.


The Snow Leopard is now one of my favorite cats. I couldn't resist that gorgeous face!
 

This interesting looking butterfly is known as a gynandromorph, which is when they contain both male and female characteristics. At first I thought they had glued two different sexes together to show the size difference but they had a magnifying glass next to it showing that it was real. This was a real treat to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment